Study Plan '21
Nearly half-way through a busy year I think I know what I’m working on … especially after dropping out of college again after trying it again for a couple years. I’m dividing up my time and attention mostly between the two skillsets that I’ve used so far and see myself continuing to use at $dayjob and beyond.
- Hacking skills development and practice
- Technical program and organisational skills
- languages usw.
- renewed GSE and refreshed a library of SANS courses to go (back) through
- more top-notch analysis, malware, forensics, and data analytics material than I could work through in any year
- Red Team Ops class, book, labs and resulting experiments
- continued grinding at Proving Grounds, TryHackMe and perhaps a CTF
- MGT514 and GSTRT
- select conference talks and workshops, like #PurpleTeamSummit
- more TBD
Written on May 27, 2021